Hosting a Stream for Epilepsy? We have handy stream resources so you can make the most out of your stream!
As you use these tools, please take note of our Brand Usage Guidelines:
- Epilepsy Foundation is a trademark of the Epilepsy Foundation of America.
- If you want to create your own materials, there are high-resolution files in this toolkit to assist. You are in no way limited to using these assets.
- Remember that the Epilepsy Foundation/Stream for Epilepsy logo(s) must never be altered or distorted.
- When referring to the Epilepsy Foundation or Stream for Epilepsy, please remember to capitalize the first letter, except for the for in Stream for Epilepsy.
- Please do not use Epilepsy Foundation or Stream for Epilepsy assets in any way that is harmful to our brand. Remember, we are a non-profit charity that works with all age levels.
- Checkout our Streaming FAQ page for more information about how to set up your stream.
- When in doubt, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to help answer any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMAGES & GRAPHICS
Download our library of Stream for Epilepsy images and graphics, which includes 100+ overlays, logos, interstitials, backgrounds, alert options, badges, icons, donor recognition items and more to brand your stream.
Accessibility is important as we work to make all streams inclusive to the photosensitive community. Please consider adding the official Stream for Epilepsy trigger warning as a staple on every stream.
HOW-TO GUIDES & TALKING POINTS
Raise awareness and promote the Epilepsy Foundation anytime you stream using by utilizing these how-to guides, talking points, sample chatbot commands, and more!
SOCIAL MEDIA & PROMO MATERIALS
Download our social images to promote your upcoming stream, as well as our sample posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.